Following from the recent merger with SAI Global Assurances, Global Trust is proud to announce the launch of a brand new suite of Retailer Assurance services in Ireland. Global Trusts Retailer Assurance Services are tailored to help clients to improve performance and investment returns, improve systems and processes and ultimately to gain customer loyalty.
Retailers play an important role in our society. They are unique in that most people interact with one or more retail brands on a daily basis for their on-going living requirements. As a result retailers are faced with increasing consumer demands and expectations, significant regulatory control, intense competitive pressure as well as an expanding need for governance, brand differentiation and risk management.
As a result, Retailers are increasingly integrating and working more closely with their supply chains. Then need for improved supply chain management is critical in ensuring that products and services are provided at the right price, quality and standard.
As part of SAI Global, Global Trust is the leading provider of assurance services to the retail sector in Ireland, offering a one stop solution for inspection requirements. Our priority is our customers and we:
· Audit all aspects of safety, security and operational performance
· Audits Conducted using PDA leading to immediate client feedback relating to performance and compliance
· Work with major companies across all sectors of the retail and hospitality industry
· Offer all inclusive inspection rates, with no hidden costs
· Employ diploma qualified professional Auditors to conduct inspections against your own brand or industry recognised standards.
· Help our clients to promote continuous improvement
· Have the most cost effective alternative to internal processes and other outsourced solutions that has been proven to save money
Global Trust will prepare a no obligation business case, outlining the hard and soft benefits of our services to your business.
To find out more, please contact a Global Trust Representative at our Dundalk HQ on +353429320912 or by email at email@example.com